In this episode, I will go over how easy it is to raise chickens on a small scale, why to do it and what the benefits and possible negatives are. We will talk about what you need to get going, what chickens cost to maintain, different breeds to consider and how chickens can make a great addition to any home!
Some herbs perform better in cool weather, while others need the heat of summer. Ms. Grow-It-All, aka Master Gardener and writer Audrey Post, and University of Florida/Leon County forester Stan Rosenthal discuss growing herbs in the heat of the Florida Panhandle.
My guest is Phil A. West, General Manager of Palmetto Vermiculite Co.,Inc., which sells vermiculite to major greenhouses on the East Coast. Phil is a gardener himself as well as a manager of residential landscapes for real estate properties. We'll be talking about all things vermiculite as it constitutes 1/3 of the Mel's Mix used by Square Foot Gardeners.
Join Host Live Chats
- Indie Intertube Radio (29 chatters)
- YusefEL (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- churchfolk (21 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Soul Joy Happiness with Teresa (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- PAGE Media Project (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)