Starlene Stewart

Starlene Stewart

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Starlene Stewart.

Patty and family healing on GAPS from Digestive Ailments

  Broadcast in Health

Call in to speak with the host

Patty started on GAPS in November '09 to help her daughter heal from digestive problems.  Join us to hear her story of healing and how they have explored the "cherries on top" that Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride mentions. Dr. Natasha says ~80% of people who go on GAPS will find healing on GAPS alone, the other 20% will need to look further.

Patty blogs at Loving Our Guts where you will find delicious GAPS recipes, GAPS Basic posts and information on various different healing modalities. You can also find Patty on Facebook, Twitter and on Pinterest. Here are links to the posts we mentioned during the show:

GAPS is the acronym for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Nutritional Protocol founded by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride which is healing children with autism and other disorders and adults are finding relief and healing from  common maladies.  Your host Starlene Stewart blogs about her journey at GAPS Diet Journey and you can find her on Faceb

Tags:
GAPS Diet
Gut and Psychology Syndrome
Patty Lacoss Arnold Loving Our Guts
digestive ailments
Starlene Stewart
h:182625
s:3825081
archived

Comments

 comments