Kristine Carlson -- the New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and leader in the field of transformation -- achieved acclaim for the publishing industry phenomenon, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff series with her now-late husband Dr. Richard Carlson, is joining the Gab with the Gurus Podcast to tell you how to heal and how to love.
Now author of the book, From Heartbreak to Wholeness, Kristine will tell you:
* How to make the hero’s journey to joy after heartbreak if you're now suffering.
* How to be a hero while suffering loss.
* How to react or what to say to someone grieving the loss of a loved one through death or divorce.
* Why you want to boldly face your heartbreak -- even if it scares, worries or depresses you.
* How to come back from great pain --- or from feeling completely shattered --- to actually feeling whole again?
* How and why to share your own heroic story of heartbreak and healing.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register