Popular in Fitness
Join Greenroots President Kamlesh C Darji for tips and guidance to motivate you and get you on the right path. Greenroots wellness cafe brings you the first monthly podcast live from our store on Racetrack Road in Oldsmar.
Lose it to win. Learn about our new 90 day challenge to get fit and win cash prizes and more.
Do you know that something in your life needs to change but don’t know where or how to get started? Discover how the clutter in your home is a outter refection of workings of the spirit with in. Felicia mission isto help other women to clear the clutter in all aspects of their lives in order to live more joyful and balanced lives while moving beyond perfectionism, fear, and self-imposed limitations!
This week we have guest Elijah Markstrom. Elijah is a personal trainer, health and fitness nut, and Spartan and obstacle racer. Listen in as we chat about diet, nutrition, ketosis, gut microbiome, Spartan and obstacle racing, and more.
Guest: Elijah Markstrom
I have spent over 15 yeard developing what I belive is the most efficient and effective traing method. This style of training is for those who dont have much time to spend in the gym, but want maximal results. This shows starts to explain why I believe its true.
Jesse was almost 700 pounds, unable to shower indoors, and had "given up on life". Hear how he turned things around has has dropped almost 400 pounds so far. TipsOfTheScale.com/158
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- MindShifters Radio dr michael ryce (6 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (5 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (5 chatters)
- Business Springboard (4 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (4 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- The Jeff Fox Show (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- AngelSoulGuidance777 (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit