"Hyperinflation" Do you know what that means? According to Investorpedia: "Hyperinflation is the unusually rapid inflation of the economy." The National Inflation Association, predicts that hyperinflation will happen in the U.S. between 2013-2015.
Your host Knox Bates will In plain English explain what it means to our cost of living! Here are 12 warning signs the National Inflation Association says to look out for:
1)The Federal Reserve Buying 70% of U.S. Treasuries
2)The Private Sector Stops Purchasing U.S. Treasuries
3) China Moves Away from U.S. Dollar as Reserve Currency
4) Japan starts Dumping U.S. Treasuries
5) The Fed Funds Rate Remains Near Zero
6) Year-Over-Year CPI Growth Increase 92% in 3 Months
7) Mainstream Media Deny Fed Exceeds Inflation Target
8) U.S.Budget Deficit in February Record High of $222.5 Billion
9) Budget Deficit as Percentage of Expenditures Extremely High
10) America's Military Expenses Continue to Increase
11) Definition of Balanced Budget is Being Altered
12) U.S. Faces Largest Ever Interest Payment Increases
Tune in and start to understand what is happening!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.