Popular in Finance
You do not have to be rich to build wealth. Real life tips on budgeting and using what you have to build wealth and get to where you want to be.
We're testing out a few things here on the show. this will not stay up for long, so don't look for it within the next week or two. yaba daba doo....
For those of you that are just graduating and don't have a credit history here are some simple steps that you can take to help you to start building your credit. But rember credit is not necessary, but are one of the Myth's that has been stated so much that it is believed to be true.
1. If you are renting an apartment make sure that the landlord is reporting to the credit bureaus.
2. Secured Card-is just like a credit card only you put in a certain amount of money into the account . But the same rules apply do not use more than 20-25 % of your credit utilization.
3. Authorize user-you can use the card, but you are not responsbile for the debt.
4. Joint-Account holder-you share the responsibility of the debt.
These are four simple-steps to help you in starting your credit history.
"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always." Oprah Winfrey
Learn more about to protect your wealth: Visit www.obamacareuncovered.com and get free resources you can use right now.
In this episode of Safe Money Talk, Rick discusses the distinct phases of a person's financial life and why the s mustrategies used in these phases must be distinctly different.
According to Liuag, many Americans are getting the wrong information from their advisors as to how best to avoid making mistakes when planning their financial futures; mistakes from which they may never be able to recover.
If you or someone you know is near retirement, you simply must know and understand ALL the avenues open to you for making your retirement safer and more prosperous.
Today's podcast is the re-broadcast of a recent radio show appearance made by Eric Pierre, CPA, host of Trading Dimes for Dollars. He was a guest on Wealth Builders Radio show on ESPN 1700AM in San Diego. The show is hosted by luxury sales specialist and radio host Rod Watson.
If you haven't filed your taxes and you need a tax profressional, please contact Eric Pierre, CPA at the following:
San Diego: 619-800-6852
You can also follow Eric on social media below...
Facebook Fan Page: Bedrock Assurance
This week on #PotStockRadio Eric Butz @PotStockEric Chris Trace @supergravy and Claudia Post of Post Advisors welcome Bill Fisher CEO of Accurate Ventures LLC (currently trading under $GOGY) to discuss Accurate Ventures recent merger with Golden Grail Technology Corp. A company who's mission is to utilize their network of industry experts, who specialize in targeting areas of business that can be accelerated with technology, in order to give small companies an opportunity to compete with industry giants.
We'll also talk about the shows temporary hiatus due to some medical issues with Eric's wife that have caused the need to focus attention temporarily away from radio and the show we've grown to love! We'll be back but wanted to explain to our listeners why we've been away and our plans to get back soon!
As always any questions or feedback about the show can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org PotStockRadio does not condone or promote the use of any illegal substance. Also, PotStockRadio is for educational and informational purposes only!
Join Host Live Chats
- BerniceBennett (19 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (17 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- 68841 (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- Knights Of Awakening (7 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Angelic Whispers Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- 68379 (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Deadly Reads Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon Ball Radio (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FTSports Podcast (1 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Buchanan Investigations (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit