Popular in Finance
Dave Clifton, "The Mortgage Therapist", has been a mortgage loan officer for the past 12 years. He has dedicated his work to helping those who don't believe they can own a home. He has focused on working with current homeowners helping them access their home equity to develop wealth. He has a weekly radio show "On The Couch with the Mortgage Therapist" that offers valuable information to the public. He discusses programs available. He has industry specific guests that assist with everything from credit repair to first-time homebuyers to investment property. Davian has created the "1,000 New First-Time Homebuyers Movement". He has dedicated himself to assisting 1,000 first-time homebuyers with purchasing their first home. He will work with them from start to finish.
Wall Street is ending this week, showing the crack in the dyke and all the fingers are in Davos. President Obama's State of the Union address is being followed up today with the lunchtime caucus with the GOP. Next week, Punxsatawney Phil is due for his annual prognostication.
About Christina Pitts
Executive and Life Coach
Consultant in Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Change Management
Instructor: Oakland University
Guest Lecturer: Graduate Schools of Wayne State University and Michigan State University.
--student at The Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, in the Coaching Curriculum
- graduate of The Power of Self – Women’s Leadership & Coaching Program
- graduate of the Dannemiller-Loup Whole Scale™ Practicum
- graduate of Leadership Detroit
- Certified Executive Coach: MRG Leadership Effectiveness
- graduate of the University of Michigan (BA), Oakland University (MA) and University of Detroit (JD)
- former post-degree student in Guidance & Counseling at Wayne State University
Special Guest Mark Bryars, Mobile Mortgage Manager, TD Canada Trust joins host Ronn James, Real Estate's Most Wanted to discuss what the mortgage markets are prediciting for 2010.
Will variable rate mortgages still be attractive?
What will rising interest rates mean to you?
How much mortgage should I look for, even if I quality for more?
Find out this and more by tuning in!
Listeners are looking for ways to reduce debt, find areas to save, and to better manage their money on a month to month basis. BudgetPulse.com is one alternative to the crowded industry, and we do not sync with bank accounts at all, eliminating any fears of identity theft.
In the early 1980’s Debbye had 2 children under 2, an Army husband, and life was eating her alive! No dinner ready, messy house, sticky floors, etc. She was overwhelmed and then she started a home-based business. What WAS she thinking?!
For survival, Debbye designed a system to streamline repetitive activities, such as laundry, housekeeping, meals and shopping, so she could carve out time for her business. Soon friends and family wanted to know her SMARTcutTM systems. She began teaching local workshops and eventually published “Organizing Without Agonizing” in 1988.
After creating her own entrepreneurial ventures and over 25 successful years in internationally-known direct selling companies, Debbye became the BusinessMom Mentor. Experience has made her a great resource for the BusinessMom who finds herself struggling with juggling the demands of running a household, caring for her family members, volunteering in the community and expanding business simultaneously!
She now loves speaking, teaching working with private clients who refer to her as “The Fairy Godmother”. Her passion is mentoring BusinessMoms around the globe to find the SMARTcutsTM to simplify life and create serenity and prosperity for their businesses and families. Debbye will make your life “simply brilliant!”
Join Host Live Chats
- Steele Wars (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (9 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prophet Brenda Bradshaw show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- SATTT Radio (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit