Popular in Finance
About Christina Pitts
Executive and Life Coach
Consultant in Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Change Management
Instructor: Oakland University
Guest Lecturer: Graduate Schools of Wayne State University and Michigan State University.
--student at The Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, in the Coaching Curriculum
- graduate of The Power of Self – Women’s Leadership & Coaching Program
- graduate of the Dannemiller-Loup Whole Scale™ Practicum
- graduate of Leadership D
Special Guest Mark Bryars, Mobile Mortgage Manager, TD Canada Trust joins host Ronn James, Real Estate's Most Wanted to discuss what the mortgage markets are prediciting for 2010.
Will variable rate mortgages still be attractive?
What will rising interest rates mean to you?
How much mortgage should I look for, even if I quality for more?
Find out this and more by tuning in!
Listeners are looking for ways to reduce debt, find areas to save, and to better manage their money on a month to month basis. BudgetPulse.com is one alternative to the crowded industry, and we do not sync with bank accounts at all, eliminating any fears of identity theft.
In the early 1980’s Debbye had 2 children under 2, an Army husband, and life was eating her alive! No dinner ready, messy house, sticky floors, etc. She was overwhelmed and then she started a home-based business. What WAS she thinking?!
For survival, Debbye designed a system to streamline repetitive activities, such as laundry, housekeeping, meals and shopping, so she could carve out time for her business. Soon friends and family wanted to know her SMARTcutTM systems. She began teaching loca
Listen to The BullBear Market Report with Steven Vincent. Join me every Monday and Thursday after the New York closing bell. I'll recap the latest market news. I'll review the index, equities, forex and commodities charts. I'll give you my latest analysis. I'll bring you thought provoking and insightful special guests. And I will take your calls. The BullBear Market Report is here for you. Call 347-826-7491.
Remember, "There's only one side to the market;
A Special Edition of The Financial Fitness Show on Personal Credit, Host Eric Cade will tackle the misconceptions and questions surrounding credit scores and credit restoration. Eric will take questions from listeners during the half-hour presentation. Eric will entertain all questions during the show from callers. The call-in number is: 347-237-4917. Or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A BIZ FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR FINANCES AND WANT TO CHANGE AND WORK FOR THEIR SELF SO IF THATS YOU THEN PLZ TUNE IN AND ALSO FIND OUT HOW THIS BIZ CAN HELP YOU GET A CAR OF YOU DREAMS HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE THAT WANT A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE
We are the only community-based, one-stop resource specializing in retirement distribution planning and mitigating tax. Few investors realize that the federal government is the primary beneficiary on their retirement accounts, and that unless they take specific steps to “disinherit” Uncle Sam, they could sacrifice from 35 to 80 percent of their nest egg to taxes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (37 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (10 chatters)
- Dino Dean (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (8 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (7 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (4 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Duneland Christian Living (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (0 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (0 chatters)