Thursday, September 1st, at 4PM ET/1PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, GGG, Floyd and Pacman" edition of "Real Talk with Mr. I.O.T.B.A., featuring radio personality Karray Bradshaw and boxing writer Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this afternoon's matinee presentation, Mr. I.O.T.B.A. will examine quotes from Canelo's recent media day in San Diego, California!!
- How is Canelo taking all of the harsh scrutiny of him seemingly avoiding GGG?
- Will Canelo move up to 160 pounds after his September 17th bout with Liam Smith?
- Will he face Monroe, Rosado, Lemieux, Stevens or Saunders at Middleweight in his next contest?
- Will Smith give him problems on September 17th?
The War a Week team will also examine the latest statements from Kell Brook and promoter Eddie Hearn, regarding their September 10th clash opposite Gennady Golovkin.
- Hearn: "Brook believes he's the better boxer by far
- Brook: "It's been a fantastic training camp because I can eat!"
- Brook: "Once I beat Golovkin, I'm the man!"
- Hearn: "Kell will be in this fight. This is no soft-touch for Golovkin"
At the 30 minute mark, "Real Talk" will be joined by three decade fight trainer James Gogue!! The astute boxing scout and trainer will examine the question, "Is Shakur Stevenson the next Floyd Mayweather?"
In the final 30 minutes of the program, Karray and Joseph will talk about Jermall Charlo dumping his 154 pound IBF title.
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Talk" with Mr. I.O.T.B.A. on War a Week Radio!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register