Friday, August 26th, 4:30PM ET/1:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Vargas rants, GGG KO prediction, and Canelo defense" edition of "Ringside Report" with boxing analyst Rodney Green and fight scribe Joseph Herron, sponsored by The Law Offices of Mario Davila!!
Kicking off this afternoon's hour long episode, Rodney and Joseph will discuss Jessie Vargas' diatribe directed towards HBO boxing commentator Max Kellerman!!
- Is the fueled rant justified?
- Is this merely Jessie's introduction to bigtime boxing?
- Will the Pacman be in fight shape in November 5, and does the fight actually happen?
The War a Week team will also talk about Canelo vs. Smith, and Alvarez's fight strategy!!
- Is Canelo working on the wrong gameplan?
- Can Smith pull off the upset on Sept. 17th?
- Why is Saul discussing a potential fight with Manny Pacquiao for 2017/
The Ringside Report tandem will also discuss GGG vs. Brook, going down on September 10th!!
- Paulie Malignaggi believes Brook can pull off the upset...is he right?
- Will the UK fanbase make things difficult for Gennady Golovkin on fight night?
Finally, Rodney and Joseph will talk about Errol Spence Jr's performance this past Sunday afternoon in front of 6 million households!!
Tune in to another all-new edition of Ringside Report on War a Week Radio with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register