Friday, August 19th, at 5PM ET/2PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Pacquiao, Mayweather, Errol Spence, and 'Big Baby' Miller" edition of "Ringside Report" with boxing analyst Rodney Green and fight scribe Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this evening's hour long episode, the War a Week Team will discuss HBO dumping Manny Pacquiao (Sort of), Errol Spence returns to NBC, and Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller attempts to make a statement on ShoBox tonight!!
- What does the future hold for HBO and Top Rank? Will Bob Arum retaliate?
- Will 'Big Baby' Miller have trouble against Fred Kassi on ShoBox? What would a KO victory over Kassi show critics?
- Can Errol Spence take advantage of a post-Olympic NBC audience this Sunday? Will he struggle against Bundu?
Rodney and Joseph will also discuss fights just announced or already slated for September and October!!
- Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe Jr, slated as the co-main event on Canelo/Smith PPV
- Robert Easter Jr. vs. Richard Commey, September 9th in Reading, PA, on Spike TV
- Jason Sosa vs. Gervonta Davis, possible for October 21 or 22, for Sosa's WBA Super Featherweight title
The Ringside Report tandem will also talk about GGG and Canelo in their camps and preparation for their upcoming opponents on September 10th and 17th respectively!!
Join us for another all-new edition of "Ringside Report" on War a Week Radio!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register