Monday, June 27th at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Thurman, Joshua, Canelo, Golovkin, Pacquiao, and Mayweather" edition of "Ringside Report" with boxing analyst Rodney Green and ring announcer Joseph Herron!!
To start this evening's special 60 minute program, the War a Week Team will share their thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, England, and Brooklyn, New York!!
- Does the popular rating and action in the ring merit an immediate rematch between Thurman and Porter?
- "I don't want PPV...I want to fight on free TV" - Keith Thurman
- What's next for Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter?
- How impressive was Anthony Joshua's TKO performance against Dominic Breazeale?
- Can Joseph Parker pull off the massive upset in September?
- Can Eubank Jr. defeat Triple G in September?
At the 30 minute mark of the program, Joseph and Rodney will discuss the very unpopular Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith, slated for HBO PPV on September 17th!!
- Why is this fight on PPV and not on subscriber HBO?
- Does Liam Smith have a chance to shock the world and retain his WBO 154 pound title?
The War a Week Team will also discuss current boxing news circulating around the boxing community!!
- Is the world ready for Pacquiao vs. Broner?
- Is Tyson Fury's championship status in jeopardy?
- Will Mayweather return to the ring in 2016, and against whom?
- Can Eddie Hearn convince "Sky Sports Box Office" to guarantee a massive purse for Golovkin/Eubank in September?
Join us for an all new edition of Ringside Report on War a Week Radio!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register