Thursday, March 10th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Cotto vs. Kirkland" edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don Chargin and expert fight coach James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 2-Hour program, "The Don" will share his thoughts on various topics currently buzzing about the boxing community!!
- Does Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland make sense?
- What are GBP's plans for David Lemieux in 2016?
- What does the future hold for Lucas Matthysse?
- Does Golovkin's ticket sales put pressure on the performance of Canelo/Khan in May?
- What's next for Luis Ortiz in May?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist James Gogue will enter the show and share his thoughts on this weekend's fight action, as well as last weekend's bouts on HBO, Showtime, and Bein TV!!
- Terry Flanagan vs. Derry Matthews, 12 rounds for the WBO 135 pound championship
- Can Anthony Crolla defeat Terry Flanagan in a unification bout later this year?
- Is Luis Ortiz the best Heavyweight in boxing?
- Is Jessie Vargas a major player at 147 pounds?
- Is Julian Williams ready for the bigtime?
- Is Freddie Roach vs. Teddy Atlas enough to sell Pacquiao/Bradley III?
- Does Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland make sense, and is it a regular subscriber HBO fight?
- Does Antonio Margarito need to retire?
Tune in to another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register