Monday, November 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, 'W ar a Week' Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. GGG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing proponent will discuss this past weekend's big event from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who will Canelo fight in May of 2016?
- What's next for Cotto and Roc Nation Sports?
- Will WBC be a factor in making Triple G vs. Canelo a reality?
- Does Canelo need more time before taking on Gennady Golovkin?
- Is the super fight entriely up to Canelo Alvarez?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
- Post-fight Canelo vs. Cotto analysis
- Post HBO PPV thoughts and insight
- The future of Canelo and Cotto
The Gogue will also give an in-depth analysis of Klitschko vs. Fury!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
Join us for another all-new episode of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register