Wednesday, November 4th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio is proud to present a special "Desert Storm vs. Bam Bam" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!
Kicking off tonight's comeback show, Mr. Chargin will share his thoughts on all of the latest boxing news currently circulating around the fight community!!
- What and whom is the most logical option for Pacquiao's next fight?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his assessment of Canelo Alvarez?
- How will Ken Hershman's resignation affect HBO's future?
- Does the WBC currently have the clout to demand tournaments for their respective title's at 147 and 154?
At the 30 minute mark of the program, boxing strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's match-up between Tim Bradley and Brandon Rios!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Gogue will also share his thoughts on all of the most relevant issues within the boxing community!!
- Who's to blame for Rigondeaux's floundering career?
- Will Andre Ward be successful at 175 pounds?
- How good is Vasyl Lomachenko?
- Does Tim Bradley deserve to be a 5 to 1 favorite against Brandon Rios?
- Is Frampton vs. Quigg a 50/50 fight?
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register