Wednesday, October 14th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, 'War a Week' Radio presents a special "Lemieux Upset?" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's program, Coach Ronnie will make his prognostications on an all-new episode of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will David Lemieux derail the "Triple G Express" this Saturday evening?
- Will Golovkin/:Lemieux go past four rounds?
- Can Freddie Roach pull off a second mammoth upset in one month, with a big Hawaiian Punch victory over Chocolatito?
- Is Bradley going to get a third bout with Manny Pacquiao if he defeats Brandon Rios in November?
- Will Fernando Montiel shock Lee Selby and become the new IBF Featherweight title holder at age 36?
- Can Nathan Cleverly score a big hit in Chi-Town on Friday night by defeating Andrew Fonfara?
- Will Provodnikov/Diaz prove to be a better fit than Bradley/Atlas?
- Will James Kirkland suffer the same fate as Demetrius Andrade, Mikey Garcia, and Andre Ward in 2016?
- Is Artur Beterbiev the most avoided fighter in boxing currently?
- Will Rances Barthelemy eventually be recognized as the best Lightweight fighter in the world?
- Will Terence Crawford defeat Viktor Postol in 2016?
Coach Ronnie will close the show by sizing up all of the big fights this week, as well as the HBO PPV event on Saturday, October 17th!!
Join us for another new episode of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register