Monday, September 21st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a mythical "Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Leonard, Duran, Hearns, and Hagler" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To begin tonight's broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will discuss the post-Mayweather era of boxing and examine several big events already slated on the boxing calendar!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao inevitably experience similar PPV numbers as Floyd Jr. when the Pacman finally returns to boxing in 2016?
- Is the boxing world ready to move on from the Pacman/Mayweather era?
- Will Golovkin/Lemieux and Canelo/Cotto reinvigorate the sport?
- Will PBC be able to compete with HBO's awesomefall schedule?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist James Gogue will breakdown mythical match-ups between Mayweather and the Fab Four of the 80's!!
- Floyd vs. Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, and Marvin Hagler
- Would Mayweather have even taken all four, big-money fights against the 70's and 80's fight legends?
Gogue will also contrast and compare the current era of fighters to various boxing decades!!
Tune in for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register