Wednesday, July 15, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Floyd vs. Berto on Free TV" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Live from El Paso, Texas, the prolific boxing coach will share his candid thoughts of the rampant rumor regarding Floyd Mayweather Jr. gracing the public airwaves of CBS on September 12th, 2015!!
- Without restructuring Floyd's customary $32 million guarantee, is the move to free television fiscally possible?
- Would this be a time buy endeavor like Premier Boxing Champions?
- Could Andre Berto be a spoiler on September 12th?
Coach Ronnie will also continue his segment of "Fact or Fiction" on tonight's special episode!!
- Will Vasyl Lomachenko step in the ring with Guillermo Rigondeaux in 2015?
- Will Carl Froch come out of retirement in 2016?
- Will JC Chavez Jr. lose consecutive bouts on Showtime?
- Will Kovalev vs. Ward happen before SOG vs. GGG?
- Will Floyd shock everyone by announcing Amir Khan as his next opponent next week?
- Will Kell Brook and Keith Thurman tangle in 2015?
- Will Tyson Fury upset Wladimir Klitschko on October 24th?
Join us for a special Wednesday night episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register