Tuesday, June 30, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio Network presents a special "Mid-2015" edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
The elite level trainer will talk about the "Year in Boxing" so far in 2015, and give listeners a projection for what to expect in the final six months!!
- What will PBC do in the final six monhts of 2015?
- How does Coach Ronnie grade PBC performance and stature up to this point?
- In retrospect, was Mayweather/Pacquiao good or bad for boxing?
- So far, who are the biggest winners in 2015? Who are Coach Ronnie's projected winners for the remainder of 2015?
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also participate in another edition of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Canelo vs. Cotto exceed initial fan and critic expectation in November?
- Will Floyd Mayweather's final fight eclipse the 1 million PPV purchase mark?
- Will Deontay Wilder remain undefeated throughout 2015?
- Will Adrien Broner ever regain his championship reputation?
- Is Lomachenko vs. Walters going to take place in 2015?
- Will Bernard Hopkins return to the ring in 2015 at age 50?
Join us for another 90 minute episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register