Thursday, May 7th, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents the return of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron"!!
The FightSaga reporting tandem will start off tonight's program discussing the seemingly frivolous claims of numerous plaintiffs which have filed 13 civil suits in eight different states against Manny Pacquiao and various other parties.
- Are the complaints valid?
- What dangerous precedents could this action potentially set?
- Did Pacquiao's shoulder injury really make that big of a difference in the May 2nd super fight?
- Can boxing recover from the May 2nd fallout?
Rodney and Joseph will also discuss the $300 million GBP led suit against Al Haymon and various investment groups for breaching the Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act.
- Is the Muhammad Ali Act really the reason why GBP and De la Hoya is suing Al Haymon?
- What is the potential fallout?
- Will GBP be successful in this "game changing" effort?
The Ringside Report crew will also preview this Saturday's live action from Texas!!
- Canelo vs. Kirkland in Houston, Texas, on HBO 9PM ET
- Figueroa vs. Burns in Hidalgo, Texas, on CBS 4PM ET
Join us for another exclusive edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron"!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register