Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register