Thursday, April 16, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao Spy-Gate" episode of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, FightSaga Radio is honored to feature 25 year veteran trainer Don House of Las Vegas, Nevada!! The experienced boxing coach will address the accusations of "Spy-Gate" made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, which were directed towards Don and his fighter, Keandre Gibson, during yesterday's media workout at the Wildcard Gym in Hollywood, California.
After the prolific fight trainer exits the program,radio personality Rodney Green, as well as fight scribe Joseph Herron, will review the two highly publicized media workouts of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, which took place on April 14th and 15th respectively.
- Is Mayweather really going to retire after his contractual obligation has been fulfilled with Showtime/CBS? And could his somewhat fatigued attitude towards boxing hinder his performance in the ring on May 2nd?
- Mayweather stated during the media event that he doesn't get nervous or anxious for any fight or fighter any longer. Was Floyd being genuine when he stated this?
- Floyd Mayweather Sr. stated that his son could KO Manny Pacquiao as early as the 6 round on May 2. Is this a genuine possibility?
- Freddie Roach claims Manny Pacquiao will be the quicker and stronger fighter on May 2nd. Is he correct?
- Bob Arum claims the more stoic and pensive version of Mayweather that we're seeing in the build-up to this fight is the real Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Bob accurate in his assessment?
Tune in to an all new edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register