Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register