Today, Sunday, February 1st, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Super Bowl" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga editor and chief Lee Cleveland, will examine the recent events leading into the "Super Bowl of Boxing", Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao, which has been tentatively scheduled for May 2nd of this year.
- How close is this fight to being announced?
- How far apart are the two premium cable networks, HBO and Showtime, in negotiations?
- Is there anything the fighters and promoters can do to speed up the process?
- Are Floyd and Manny are already engaged in battle?
The two fight scribes will also discuss the future of Miguel Cotto and Gennady Golovkin respectively.
- Will these two champions lock horns in 2015?
- What are their respective alternatives?
- Did Cotto make the right decision in turning down the massive PPV match-up with Canelo Alvarez?
Joseph and Lee will also review the recent upset on "Friday Night Fights" between Tony Luis and Karl Dargan!!
Tune in to the latest episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register