Tonight, Sunday, January 11, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a packed Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo, and Cotto edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review the week's big events in and out of the squared circle.
- 7 to 10 days until Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is announced?
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather land on May 2nd, or June 6th?
- Is the Canelo vs. Cotto super fight actually going to happen?
- Will the big Mexico vs. Puerto Rico showdown land in Vegas or New York City if it does take place?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the settlement between Oscar De la Hoya and former CEO of GBP Richard Schaefer, and what a dilemma this creates for Golden Boy Promotions.
- How many fights are remaining on the GBP contract for Matthysse, Khan, and Santa Cruz?
- Is there any chance of any former Golden Boy fighters returning to Oscar and company anytime soon?
- Where does Golden Boy go from here?
The FightSaga tandem will also give listeners our final preview of this Saturday night's Heavyweight showdown between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who wins and why?
- Thoughts on Showtime's "All Access" pre-fight presentation
Tune in to the latest 90 minute edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register