Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather, Pacquiao, Khan, and Thurman" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with Editor and Chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will examine all of the major fights and big events over the weekend of December 13th.
Joseph and Lee will review Floyd Mayweather's announcement of "I want Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd", which was stated on Showtime Special Edition this past Friday night in San Antonio, Texas.
- Is Floyd serious about pursuing a lucrative event opposite Manny Pacquiao?
- Was Mayweather just publicly outbidding himself out of the premium match-up with his statement?
- What are Mayweather's other options at this time?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also review Amir Khan's dominant performance against Devon Alexander in the main event of the Showtime Championship Boxing fight card from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How impressive was Khan's virtual shut-out of the former two-division world champion?
- What's next for Amir Khan in 2015?
- Does the 28 year old Briton pose the greatest threat to Money Mayweather outside of a superfight with Manny Pacquiao?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss all of the controversial judging in the Herrera/Benavidez, Bradley/Chaves, and Escandon/Cave bouts.
- Should commentators like Teddy Atlas and Max Kellerman choose to slander and scrutinize the subjective scoring process of boxing?
- Area there more objective ways of scoring the art of prizefighting?
Tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" tonight on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register