It's an "Ask the Mentors" Episode!
1. GI pathogen protocols - layering and die-off
2. Ultralife LBF#2 ( in this case) which contains bentonite clay and charcoal. It says to take it with meals. Wouldthat absorb the other supplements that you take with the meal?
3. Info on the parasite chilomastix mesnili
4. Client Case: (female, 26 YO) showed up with +4 E.Coli on BH401H and is still experiencing SIBO, gas, bloating, pain. Has been on Biocidin and Olivirex for 3 weeks and wants to feel better. Has had stomach problems for years.
5. GI MAP comes back with only one parasite (not one of the nasty 3) and it isn't showing high would you still put them on the full parasite protocol or will Biocidin with Olivirex be sufficient?
6. MRT result with corn in yellow. Would supplements with modified corn starch ok?
7. Client Case: Four year old, healthy taking probiotics, whose cheeks, chest, and back, turn red in heat or cold with small break-out of red and white bumps that go away over night?
8. Client Case: Female client has extremely LOW testosterone but is also very HIGH 5a reductase tendencies.
9. Client Case: Ferritin levels are low at 20.2. Reluctant to use supplemental iron because of iron over-load. Suggestions for protocol
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register