It's an "Ask Reed: Business Strategy" Episode
1. What tactics could FDNs use to gain more clients and the good networking outlets?
2. What are the best ways to book and prepare for speaking engagements?
3. Why do we need a Terms of Service Agreement?
4. Dealing with tricky clients and refunds
5. The best way to describe FDN
Why do we not use the term "functional medicine" in FDN? I have a hard time describing it concisely without going on and on with a lengthy explanation. Most people that know that I'm an FDN but don't know what it is think I'm some type of nutritionist. I'm trying to get away from that assumption.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register