Ask The Mentors
1. Low Lipid Peroxides, Has any of the research on values less than 1 brought forth more understanding?
2. What are good bedtime snacks to recommend for those waking in the night because of blood sugar issues, and how soon before bedtime should they eat them?
3. What are some good breakfast suggestions for people (especially since many are used to eating all carbs and now cannot eat gluten, dairy, or eggs)?
4. Coaching using DUTCH test, challenges, compliance, buy-in
6. If DHEAS is high, testosterone in low, and estrogen is high, is this as simple (although I'm not sure it's actually "simple") as testosterone converting into estrogen with the recommendation being aromataste inhibitors? If not overweight, what other reasons could be causing high conversion of testosterone to estrogen?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register