Ask the Mentors!
1. Release of new Stress and Hormones: The DUTCH Test module, Lisa Pomeroy guest
2. For the case where someone has known genetic mutations affecting detox (MTHFR, MTRR, BHMT, MAO, COMT), and also have toxic mold sickness, and gut issues, where would you start first?
3. How do we go about looking into whether there is underlying cancer, or hardening of the arteries (should we ask family doctor? should we show them the 101 results?)
4. Tough case of sugar cravings
5. Is Rhodiola OK for people with low cortisol- in stage II or III HPA Axis Dysfunction? Or does it lower cortisol even further? It seems to be in so many adrenal formulas.
6. Client with terribly broken sleep on 400 mg phosphatidyl serine at night (recommended by someone else, not me). She believes it is starting to backfire on her and may be contributing to her insomnia. Anyone experience this w their clients or know this to be true?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register