Practitioner Spotlight – Maggie Reinke
– Brandon discussed Lesson 8 update, Testing food sensitivities. Sample consults now available – Midterm, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Grads will have full access to these, trainees will need to take the quizzes to have access.
– Maggie’s background, what brought her to FDN. Maggie’s symptoms were abdominal pain, bloating, and digestive issues. She worked at a research hospital, wanted to get out of research and do something she was more passionate about.
– FDN testing on herself helped her to understand better (not just depend on someone else to tell her what to do), it helped her to take responsibility for her own health. Maggie tries to educate her clients now so it gives them power to help themselves and to heal. She wants to help clients to learn to think for themselves.
– She discussed who she works with.
– The biggest challenges/obstacles she comes up against when working with people: 1) Financial, a lot of the time it’s people’s priorities needing to be shifted. 2) Changing the way people eat, it’s a HUGE shift in thinking for some people. Some are more willing to make lifestyle changes over food changes.
– She decided to face her fears of public speaking so she would have the opportunity to help more people in her community.
– Marketing, what she uses right now is word of mouth, referrals, other practitioners, she is looking into diversifying this.
– She had to set boundaries for herself because she wants to learn and study so much. What you have and where you’re at right now is enough to help a lot of people out there.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register