This week's special guest is Chris Davitt, Partner and President of Ruppert Landscape.
On tonight's show, Chris will discuss developing an employee-focused organization. How do you do it and what are the advantages?
Ruppert is a very unique culture built on hard work, high energy and attention to detail. The culture is very employee focused. Our number one asset is our employees so we devote a lot of attention to hiring employees and keeping them for life.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
• Celebrating successes and longevity
• Performance based bonus plans & discretionary bonuses
• Growth and promotion
• Opportunity for Training & Development
• Organizational / branching structure to enable autonomy
• The role of charitable giving
• Innovation: green, organic and sustainable development
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.