Popular in Family
The radio show that brings parents and kids together. Today's topic? Clothes for teens. What's your preference? Hollister? A&F? Gap? The PKTR hosts have some thoughts on all of them. But first! Swine flu and some Wii games. And, at the end of the show, more iPhone apps!! For more info, be sure to visit pktalkradio.blogspot.com.
Join Christine and Dawn Grant as they discuss your part in your child's development of their thinking. Learn about the power of Positive Thinking.
Negative patterns in thinking are forms of
self-talk which are limiting in nature, even when a person has good
intentions for themselves or their life, they can be stuck in a rut of
negative thoughts. Examples of such are beliefs like: 'I am not smart
enough,' 'I am not good enough 'or 'I can't do that.'
If that sounds like some of the thi
Trisha Novotny from 24/7 MOMS interviews Dr. Laura Schlessinger on her new book In Praise of Stay at Home MOMS
What it's like in Kansas City and what you're gonna feel like when you come to California. Does California have more animals or more snow?
I am thrilled to share Compass with you because I believe so strongly in what Compass is doing. I believe that every one of us could use some help in some area of our life, and Compass offers that help – to every one of us. Whether you’re here because you want to Take Control of Your Life – Take Back Your Health, Take Back Your Time, Take Back Your Energy, or Take Back Your Life, you can learn to TAKE IT BACK With Compass. Your Hosts are Monique Neeley and National Expansion Leader of Compass
Like the TV show, modern families come in all shapes and sizes. Many children are a product of divorce, are in touch with both their biological and adopted parents, have two moms or two dads (or both), or are being raised by their grandparents. No matter how atypical the face of today's family, the values stay the same: love and support. Moms and dads will find plenty of support in BlogTalkRadio's parenting shows, especially those about time-management topics that fit both stay-at-home and working parents: organizing kids' activity schedules, decluttering, reducing the workweek, managing stress, making quick meals and more. We've also got shows about friendship – you know, your family of choice rather than family of origin. Just remember: everyone's family seems dysfunctional in its own way. And family may irritate you, but more often than not, you can always count on family to pick you up from the airport.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (8 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Fuck it1 (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Gods Church International (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)