Popular in Family
Bill switches hats to become the Natural Therapy Coach. As such he exposes another of THE MAN's (Intl Bankers who own and control the money of this country) scams, the Medical Industry. The hand of THE MAN became very clear to Bill once his illness was diagnosed as "Metabolic Syndrome X" a serious medical condition afflicting 1 out of 3 Americans over the age of 40, most of whom do not know they even have this condition that leads to all of the diseases of aging. Bill interviews Nurse Janqueline today at 7:30PM eastern. Nurse Jaqueline has adopted Alternative Medical practices to fight and cure Metabolic Syndrome X and other so called Chronic diseases. She will report on her successes.
As mentioned in last week's BlogTalkRadio interview with Out-U-Go's owner David Lipschultz, reaching out to our community is very important to us.
This week we will be sitting down and speaking with MaryEllen Schneider of Sit, Stay, Read, a Chicago-based non-profit that brings dogs into Chicago Public Schools to encourage and support literacy. Students read to the dogs as a way to improve their reading skills. The program has been so well received that their demand for pups and volunteers has grown and they are recruiting more!
Please listen in to our interview with Sit, Stay, Read on Monday, July 6th at 5:30PM CST and visit their website at www.sitstayread.org.
If you live in an area that has the potential for hurricanes, you won't want to miss this show. I'll be talking to Kerry Sanders, NBC correspondent who's reported on many hurricanes, from Katrina to Hugo and more! We'll discuss what you need to do to get ready to weather the storms. What should you do before, during and after the storms? Should you stay or should you go? Find out here!
The manly thing to do is treat women with dignity and respect, but how do you begin having the conversation with your teen? Tough Talk will be joined by Mike Domitrz to answer that very question. Michael J. Domitrz travels the country speaking in schools, on college campuses, and in communities teaching students, parents, and educators about dating, intimacy, communication, respect, and sexual assault awareness. In 1989, Mike was studying theatre and enjoying college life. One afternoon, he received a call from his mom. She informed him that his sister had been raped earlier that day. Mike’s life would change forever. Over the next two years, he researched and studied various aspects of healthy dating and sexual assault awareness. Find him on the web: www.canikissyou.com; www.mayikissyoubook.com, www.thedatesafeproject.org
Join Alyssa, aka Kingdom First Mom, as she welcomes special guest Hollie of http://happycouponing.blogspot.com/. Hollie is a couponing pro, and will share her greatest secrets for maximizing your savings. You will not want to miss this special episode!
Like the TV show, modern families come in all shapes and sizes. Many children are a product of divorce, are in touch with both their biological and adopted parents, have two moms or two dads (or both), or are being raised by their grandparents. No matter how atypical the face of today's family, the values stay the same: love and support. Moms and dads will find plenty of support in BlogTalkRadio's parenting shows, especially those about time-management topics that fit both stay-at-home and working parents: organizing kids' activity schedules, decluttering, reducing the workweek, managing stress, making quick meals and more. We've also got shows about friendship – you know, your family of choice rather than family of origin. Just remember: everyone's family seems dysfunctional in its own way. And family may irritate you, but more often than not, you can always count on family to pick you up from the airport.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Thom Cantrall (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- KMAN AND THE BULGARIAN BABE (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Lady OH (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (1 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 68379 (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)