6. But, as for the land of Whaga (Pan), it was already in the throes of death. And the Druks had become as a festering sore; and the spirits of the dead, tens of thousands of millions of them, would not quit their hold on mortals whilst life was on the earth.
7. And I sent my angels around about the whole earth, and gathered in the spirits of darkness; gathered them unto the land of Whaga.
8. And when my work was in readiness I raised up my hand, as a surgeon that would lop off a diseased limb, and I cleft asunder the continent of Pan and sunk it beneath the waters.
9. And my angels conducted my chosen out of that land, and not one of them perished.
10. I said unto the guardian angels whom I had given to man: In the lands whither I will take my people, let them build mounds and walled cities, with ladders to enter, after the manner of the ancients. In all the divisions of the earth, alike and like shall they build.
11. For in the time of kosmon their relics shall be testimony that the I'hin forerun the I'huan, the copper-colored, race in all the world.
12. So also will I, the Lord, provide in the kosmon era to discover the sunken land of Whaga, that mortals may comprehend the magnitude of the work of the Lord. - Oahspe
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.