The Great Cholesterol Myth – How Big Pharma Conned You…Again.
As David Icke says, ''If everyone knows something then it has been put there to manipulate and deceive.'' Cholesterol is one of these great examples. Ask the average (wo)man in the street about cholesterol and their answers will almost certainly be:
1. There is good & bad cholesterol, 2. Too high cholesterol is bad for you & 3. Cholesterol causes heart disease.
Absolute LIES!!! ...But as Gandhi said, “A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it to be the truth; just as the truth is the truth even if everyone believes it to be a lie."
In this show we are going to blow the lies out of the water and show that
1. Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance vital to the cells of all mammals.
2. There are no such things as good or bad cholesterol
3. A high cholesterol is not dangerous by itself, but may reflect an unhealthy condition, or it may be totally innocent.
4. A high blood cholesterol is NOT the culprit in arthrosclerosis
5. Your body produces three to four times more cholesterol than you eat. The production of cholesterol increases when you eat little cholesterol and decreases when you eat much.
6. There is no evidence that too much animal fat and cholesterol in the diet promotes atherosclerosis or heart disease.
7. The only effective way to lower cholesterol is with drugs.
8. That cholesterol-lowering drugs, the statins, stimulate cancer in rodents, disturb the functions of the muscles, the heart and the brain and pregnant women taking statins may give birth to children with malformations more severe than those seen after thalidomide.
9. The Benefits Of High Cholesterol
10. And much, much more……
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register