Today I'll chat With CSS Junkie - 'Big John' Gallant all about getting started with Cascading Style Sheets.
Do you know...
- the difference between a tag attribute and a CSS style?
-what the '!important' keyword does to a declaration?
- what CSS 'pseudo-classes' are, and why they're different from regular classes?
- what the 'child' and 'sibling' combinators are?
- what happens when two CSS rules attempt to apply different values to the same property of an element, and why?
- how the weighting system of CSS actually works?
If you answered "No" to most of these questions, then this radio show and John's 'Explaining the Cascade' webinar are for you!
To sign up for the webinar please go to: http://everyones.com/webinar/cssexplainingthecascade
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.