The Difference Between Loving Somone and Being in Love
1. LOVING SOMEONE IS A CHOICE, BEING IN LOVE ISN’T--Being in love is not a choice. It can happen without your intention or consent, and it’s not something you can walk away from. If you leave, you’ll take the feeling of being in love with you.
2. LOVING SOMEONE MEANS WANTING THEM TO DO WELL, BEING IN LOVE MEANS PUTTING THEM FIRST. When in love, you put each other’s needs first because your happiness is linked.
3. LOVING SOMEONE IS FLEETING, BEING IN LOVE IS FOREVER.Being in love isn’t that fickle. Stays through the fights, the lulls, and the full blown existential crisis and struggles. When the honeymoon phase is over only the relationship where you are actually in love will be a happy one.
4. LOVING SOMEONE MEANS NEEDING THEM AROUND, BEING IN LOVE MEANS NEEDING THEM TO BE WHERE THEY ARE HAPPY.
5. LOVING SOMEONE IS A RUSH, BEING IN LOVE IS STEADY STREAM OF EMOTIONS.Loving someone can be the greatest high, but comes w/lows. Being in love is a steadier stream of happiness, it’s more overall happiness in the long run.
6. LOVING SOMEONE IS ABOUT HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL, BEING IN LOVE IS ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL.Being in love means you worry about how to make him feel loved
7. LOVING SOMEONE IS ABOUT OWNERSHIP, BEING IN LOVE IS A PARTNERSHIP.When you love someone, you want them to be yours. You need them to commit to being your boyfriend and say they’re yours. Being in love is about wanting to be each other’s.
8. LOVING SOMEONE IS AN UPHILL BATTLE, BEING IN LOVE IS EFFORTLESS.Some days will be difficult. In he end the hard days, will always feel that you are in love with each other.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register