Call in to speak with the host
What sets wealthy people apart from everyone else? Why are they in the top 5% doing the right things and the remaining 95% doing the wrong things? How can that wealth gap be bridged?
Rich Habits author, Tom Corley, will answer these questions and share with you the specific daily success habits that wealthy people and their children have. These secret habits will forever change your life. You will literally be walking in the footsteps of the wealthy.
You don't want to miss this. Friday May 10, 2013 at 11 am EST/9 am PST
It's good to talk.