Call in to speak with the host
Host Maisha Guy gets up close on the thoughts surrounding at-risk communities with Author Ronald Cooper, How to Win in Life in A Greater Way, for an exclusive on Building Unity in the Community.
The Gutter, The Game, The Glory, How to Build Unity in the Community.
Ronald Cooper is an extraordinarily gifted ordained minister and author. He has a passion for speaking in general and preaching in particular.
He continues to add life changing value to individuals, churches, and other entities of diverse cultures to improve their quality of living as he has done for thirty-nine years.
We also wecome Ms. Jessica Green who is Louisvilles premiere advocate for youth, and the community.
She is a Practicing Attorney
• Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Jefferson and Hardin County
• Former foster mother to young children and pre-teens in our community
• Graduated from Central High School, 1999 (valedictorian)
• Graduated from Spelman College, 2003 (freshman and senior class president)
• Graduated from the University Kentucky College of Law, 2006 (Faculty Cup recipient)
• Past Vice-President of the Louisville Black Lawyer’s Association
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.