Edward M. Bounds stresses the imperative of vital prayer in the life of a pastor. He says, ". . . every preacher who does not make prayer a mighty factor in his own life and ministry is weak as a factor in God's work and is powerless to project God's cause in this world."
"And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power ... "And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it," (Col. 2:10-20 10).
Christian warriors must be trained to fight in spiritual warfare prayer.
1) James 4:7-10: Vs.7-- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
2) Before you can war successfully against the powers of the devil, you must be submitted, and walking in a right relationship with God.
3) “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded,” (Vs. 8).
4) A prayer warrior must be very close to God.
5) Sanctified and holy living is required.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register