Call in to speak with the host
Demons attack man not only in the physical, but also in the mental and spiritual realms.
1. Insanity. (I Sam. 16:14; 18:10; Mk. 5:15, 18; Lk. 8:27, 35-36).
2. Suicide and Self-destruction, (I Kin.., 18:26-28; Matt. 17:15; Mk. 5:5; 9:22; Jn. 10:10)
3. Torment, (I Sam. 16:14; Matt. 4:24).
4. Destruction and murder, (Jn. 10:10a; 13:27; Acts 19:16)
5. Divination, (Acts 16:16)
6. Deception, (I Tim. 4:1)
7. Lying, (I Kin. 22:22; 2 Chron. 18:20) 22; Jn. 8:44).
8. Contention and strife, (Jud. 9:23)
A person in needs of physical or emotional healing
Therefore, may indeed require spiritual deliverance. Jesus Himself treated the two side by side, (Matt. 4:24; 12:22; 17:18); (Mk. 9:28-29); (Lk. 6:17-18; 8:36); (Acts 5:16; 10:38)
The Holy Ghost anointed Jesus with Power over unclean spirits.
We have same Holy Spirit and the same ability to be anointed, with the same power, with the same measure of power, (Acts 10:38); (Jn. 17:7; 14:12).
Jesus said we could do the same works (Mk. 16:17).
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth," (Acts 1:8).
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.