Showtime Tuesday, January 24 at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
With the future of healthcare in America feeling so uncertain, we needed some clarification. So this week we have James Maskell, creator of the Functional Forum and author of Evolution of Medicine, on the show to speak with Dr. Lo and to clear up all the confusion!
This show is for anyone who’s interested in where the healthcare system is going in this country!
Topics in this show include:
- How the best kind of medicine is preventive, predictive, personal and participatory
- 70-90% of healthcare in this country is spent on chronic or preventable diseases
- How preventative medicine could be made more main-stream
- 83% of doctors are frustrated with the current state of medicine
- How to find a naturopathic doctor or a functional medicine doctor
Hope this episode was though provoking for everyone! And remember, that healthcare is just as much about you, as it is about the people providing you healthcare. We are all in this together!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register