Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Community Involvement is a good thing for YOUR Profile.

  • Broadcast in Women
  • 0 comments
Robbie Motter

Robbie Motter

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Robbie Motter.
h:107035
s:3404297
archived

Many of us belong to many organizations, but are we aware that these organizations are also a great tool to help us expand our own personal brands.

SHOWING UP as a volunteer in these organizations is the easiest way to differentiate yourself from your competition becuase most of them do not give back to their communities. Woody Allen once said "80% of success is showing up" Howver its the other 20% of what happens when you SHOW UP that's going to determine whether or not you will truly be great.

What organizations/Clubs/Non Profits are you SHOWing Up at?  Who SHOWS Up at the places you are going? Are their opportunities with these people for some co-branding or co-partnering, which becomes a win/win for you both?  People like to do business with people they see giving back so lets explore a plan on How to begin? Also lets look at What You are Doing for these Organizations as remember you have to Give to Get.

I have had lots of expertise as a volunteer, I currently serve on the Executive board of my local chamber of commerce, I just completed a year term as the President of a GFWC Woman's Club and the President of a Social Club where  I live, plus I do lots of training in the Non Profit arena  and have spoken at many non profit conf erences across the country. Each of these have helped me to become better known as well as exposed the work I do to more and more people across the Globe, So lets help you step out and get involved and to get you and your company better know. Join me so we can discuss how you can begin to have your own plan and get more involved with your community.

Comments

 comments