Call in to speak with the host
Did the named lender on your Note and Mortgage/Deed of Trust actually fund your loan transaction? A common mistake attorneys make as well as the courts is the assumption the named lender on the Note and Security Instrument actually provided the consideration to the loan transaction.
In this episode, Discovery Litigation Expert and Strategist Anthony Martinez will discuss the lightly covered previous topics about "shadow banking" and how one transaction is documented to cover a loan transaction that was not documented. In specific we will discuss:
- Dilligence About Your Named Lender;
- Identifying the Who, What, When, Where and How of Your Loan;
- The Benefit of the Real Lender Remaining Undisclosed;
- The Problem For Lenders Indentified On The Note;
- How To Attack Your Debt Obligation (Note);
- Much More...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.