Diane Helbig

Accelerate Your Business Growth

×  

Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
This show is designed to help small business owners, salespeople, and aspiring entrepreneurs with the various aspects of business success. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month and have a great lineup of guests and topics scheduled. We’ll be talking about everything from sales to employee issues; from technology to social media; from work-life balance to exploring uncharted territory. I love interaction! I’d much rather have dialogue with the audience and guests than spend an hour lecturing. So please, feel free to participate. My goal is to help you remove challenges so that you can realize your own success with your business.

Upcoming Broadcasts

Tony Stastny joins us today to talk about networking. This is one of the most valuable activities in business and there really is a right way to do it. Tony is Founder and President of The Next Level Workshop and Area Director of BNI, the world's largest business networking organization. Tony is recognized for his ability of bringing people together to create a sense of community. His highly energetic and enthusiastic motivational style assures he effectively teaches business owners how to grow their network, reach beyond their comfort, stay focused on goals, & achieve greatness! Tony Stastny, also known as the ?Man connected to everyone,? has been instrumental in establishing more than two dozen chapters of BNI in the northeastern & eastern OH region which has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in referrals for his nearly 400 local members. In 2013, Tony earned the BNI Director Of The Year award for the State of Ohio. Today's show is sponsored by Audible.com and Clarity of Course Sales Training Program. Audible.com is a leading provider of spoken audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/businessgrowth. The Clarity of Course sales training program provides small business owners and sales professionals a step by step process for establishing a sales plan you'll be sure to follow. Visit clarityofcourse.com to learn more and download.
Reminder Edit Reminder

On-Demand Episodes

For many business owners and salespeople, the feelings of failure and rejection that come from hearing "no" often spell the difference between success and failure. But what if you could make a simple but radical change in thought;... more

In this chat, Bob Burg, best-known as coauthor of the international bestseller, The Go-Giver shows us how to take our influence to an entirely new level utilizing his: Five Principles of Ultimate Influence Control your own emotions Understand... more

In this chat, Bob Burg, best-known as coauthor of the international bestseller, The Go-Giver shows us how to take our influence to an entirely new level utilizing his: Five Principles of Ultimate Influence Control your own emotions Understand... more

Throw away the ordinary self-help books, seminars, and workshops. Instead, join me for a dynamic discussion with Dan Waldschmidt. We'll talk about the four characteristics of outrageously successful people. Get EDGY with us! Dan... more

With insistent cell-phone calls, incessant e-mails, and the constant temptation to surf the web or troll social media sites, digital distraction is one of the most challenging problems business professionals face in the ?Too Much Information... more

Keeping people engaged and involved can make a huge difference in the success of your business. Jeremy Kingsley joins us to discuss the importance of passion, engagement, and loyalty to your bottom line. Best-selling author Jeremy Kingsley... more

Due to an emergency our previously scheduled guest will be rescheduled. Instead, we will be conducting an open coaching call. Bring your business issues and questions to this conversation. We'll talk about all kinds of things.... more

It has been said that if you fail to plan… you plan to fail. In a famous college study, it was found that the 3% of people who wrote down their goals and planned how to achieve them earned more than the other 97% combined. That's... more

The Future of Business is in the new Participation Age. Don't be left behind. Companies large and small, old and new, are changing their business practices and culture to increase revenue, reduce management expenses, and attract... more

Sales are the lifeblood of all organizations — their success drives all departments. However, a surprisingly large number of organizations find it unbelievably difficult to access their sales data and turn that data into a... more

Comments

 comments