Call in to speak with the host
THE BACKSTORY to GAINING SUPER BOWL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR WORK.
1. There is a Facebook *Interest* Page called SUPER BOWL.
2. This PAGE has over 67K LIKING it and, more importantly, over 37K TALKING about it as of early Monday morning.
3. I am able to tag to it (for some reason ) from my PERSONAL FB Profile. http://facebook.com/lesliecarothers.
4. If you are an interior designer, please send me a FRIEND invite today. I will accept it.
5. This Wed., our client, the fine sports art and luxury gift site, http://SpiritofSports.com, is starting a 3D MANCAVE contest on another client's site, the 2D and 3D moodboard creation tool, http://olioboard.com.
TWITTER = @SpiritofSports and @Olioboard
FACEBOOK = http://facebook.com/SpiritofSports http://facebook.com/Olioboard
6. From last week's chat, you know why it's very important to create posts and tag the with Super Bowl and mancave related keywords, right?
7. Now, by creating a 3D Mancave on Olioboard and using SpiritofSports art in it and tagging it and working out a blog post around it, I can and will be able to...if we're connected as *friends* on Facebook - (and if my clients are ok with the way the post represents their brand ) tag your post to the Super Bowl *Interest* Page with a link back to YOUR website and create HUGE exposure for your work and, hopefully, site traffic for our clients, too. A full circle win for everyone!
Please join me tonight at 7:30 EST where I will explain all of this in detail and also how the new contest will work and how the BEST 8 3D mancaves created with Spirit of Sports art on Oliboard during this contest will be seen on the LIVE Today Show segment on Olioboard airing 2. 17!
I'm @tkpleslie on Twitter. My site is http://tkpartnership.com - The Kaleiodoscope Partnership! Thx!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.