- Graduated in 1983 from “Lehman College” which is part of the City University of NY with a bachelor degree in Accounting.
- After graduating college I worked in Wall Street for three years while building an accounting practice.
- In 1986 I decided to leave corporate America and work full time for myself.
- Opened an office in Sunset Park and eventually moved the office to Park slope in Brooklyn 1990.
- The accounting practice grew fast and large: By 1998 I was servicing over 2,500 individual clients and 200 businesses. I had a staff of 10.
- I got married to Nora in 1993, had first daughter, Sage in 1995 and twins, Madison and Sydney in 1998.
- In 2001, left my church in Brooklyn and became a member of Gospel Tabernacle A/G in North Bergen, NJ.
- Became associate Pastor at Gospel Tabernacle in 2003 and still am. Also, I am a Sunday School teacher.
- Currently have a small accounting practice in Belleville, NJ. We provide all tax, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate, Non-profit and consulting services. http://belleville.patch.com/listings/robert-pineiro-tax-accounting-services
280 Washington Ave Belleville, NJ 07109, 973-751-5101
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register