Woodrow Kroll provides the following 10 reasons why family devotions are important:
1) Devotions provide communication with God.
2) Devotions quench our spiritual thirst.
3) Devotions are the basis for personal spiritual growth.
4) Devotions provide a safeguard against spiritual immaturity.
5) Devotions provide insight for daily living.
6) Devotions prevent schizophrenic faith.
7) Devotions provide daily comfort and encouragement.
8) Devotions prepare us to share our faith.
9) Devotions provide daily direction.
10) Devotions show our respect for the Bible's Author.
DEVOTIONAL PASSAGE: PSALM 22:1-10
DEVOTIONAL READING: "Get Moving" by Oswald Chambers
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register