1. The head of the EU police agency Europol said on Monday that ISIS has increased its ability to launch global terror attacks and plans to attempt more Paris-style attacks in Europe.
2. U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Saturday that the United States and Turkey were prepared for a military solution against the Islamic State in Syria should the Syrian government and rebels fail to reach a political settlement.
3. Israeli warplanes struck the Gaza Strip early Monday morning in response to a rocket fired at southern Israel on Sunday evening.
4. The World Health Organization has warned that the Zika virus is likely to spread across nearly all of the Americas.
5. The Palestinian Authority on Monday blasted Israel for its “settlement attack” and threatened to force Israel to withdraw from Judea and Samaria.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 34:1-5.
Our second coming quote for today is from Daniel Waulther. He said, "One day Martin Luther saw his children standing around a table, and he noticed how their eyes glistened as they looked longingly on a dish of peaches. "This," Luther said, "is a pattern of those who rejoice in the hope [of the second coming]. Oh, if only we would behold the last day with the same happy and fond expectation."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register